New release: Doks v2.2.0
We just released an update v2.2.0 with the following improvements:
- The roadmap posts will now show the "published at" date and author by default.
- On the roadmap page, the cards will not show the date by default. To enable the date, add the internal tag #roadmap-published-at (or #template-published-at) to the roadmap page.
Support for 4:3 image ratio:
- To enable this ratio on the a landing page block add the tag #landing-img-4-3 to each post.
- To enable this ratio on the blog posts add the tag #template-img-4-3 to each post.
- To enable this ratio on the blog page (its own feature image) add the tag #template-img-4-3 to the page.
- To enable this ratio on the blog page cards add the tag #template-cards-img-4-3 to the page.
Disable the image blur effect:
To disable the image blur effect copy the small script bellow and add it to Settings > Code injection > Site Header (note that the images will be hidden until they finish loading)
<!-- Disable image blur --> <script>document.documentElement.classList.add('no-img-blur');</script>