Terms of Service
Spiritix offers various web and software services to you, through our website (https://spiritix.co), all of which are conditioned on your agreement to adhere to the following Terms of Service without modification of any kind.
We’ve included many of these terms to legally protect ourselves, but if you have an issue, always feel free to email us at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to resolve it in a fair and timely fashion.
Application of Terms
By visiting and/or taking any action on Spiritix (https://spiritix.co), you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms outlined below. These terms apply to the website, emails, or any other communication.
All products are the property of Spiritix and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. By purchasing or using one of our themes, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms outlined below.
- All products are 100% digital and delivered electronically to your email.
- Spiritix is not responsible for you not receiving your theme if you fail to provide a valid email.
This license grants you (the Licensee) an ongoing, non-exclusive right to make use of the Theme you have purchased.
This license can be terminated if you breach it and you lose the right to use the Theme.
We retain ownership of the Theme, but grant you the license on these terms.
- Create one End Product for yourself or for one Client (a “single website”).
- Use the Theme on one single domain (a “single website”), you need to purchase a separate license for each new domain.
- Modify the Theme or combine the Theme with other works to make a derivative one. The result is subject to this license. This clause applies to extracting single components from the Theme and using it in derivative works as well.
- Re-sell the Theme, modified or not.
- Copy or re-distribute the Theme’s source, modified or not.
- Use the Theme on multiple domains/websites, you need to purchase a separate license for each domain.
- Use the Theme in any application allowing an End User to customize the Theme, like “build it yourself” or “theme generators”.
All themes come with 6 months of support included in the theme price.
Themes Support include:
- Questions about functionality.
- Help with feature configuration.
- Fixing bugs or issues.
Themes Support DOES NOT include:
- Theme customization beyond its original features.
- Installation of the Theme or its updates.
- Ghost CMS setup or fixing server issues.
After purchasing the Theme, you will receive new releases fixing issues, and adding new features or improvements, free of charge, during the entire commercial lifetime of the Theme.
Updates are made at the complete discretion of Spiritix.
Security & Payments
Spiritix does not directly process payments through the website, all payments are processed securely through Lemon Squeezy. Spiritix does not store or collect your payment card details.
Read more on Lemon Squeezy Terms.
All sales are final, and we do not offer any money-back guarantees. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
In no event shall Spiritix be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, costs (including legal costs), expenses, demands, or other intangible losses, resulting from your use of Spiritix or its products.
Changes to Terms
These Terms of Service are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Any changes that are made to these Terms of Service will not apply retroactively and will not apply to disputes or events occurring before the change is published. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
- Theme is the purchased digital work
- Licensee is the individual who has purchased the Theme.
- End Product is a customized implementation of the Theme
- End User is a user of the End Product.
- Client is an individual or entity receiving custom professional services directly from the Licensee, produced specifically for that individual or entity.