New release: Doks v2.0.0
We just released a new version v2.0.0 with exciting new features and tons of improvements.
You can access and download it for free from your Lemon Squeezy customer portal.
- Download your currently active theme as a backup and name it doks-backup.zip
- Before uploading the new zip file, make sure it is named doks.zip just like the first time you uploaded it (not doks_01.zip, not doks_copy.zip, ...), otherwise Ghost will consider it a new theme and will reset the theme settings to default.
- This version requires Ghost v5.54.1 or later (it's already supported if you're hosting on Ghost(pro))
- If you made changes directly to the theme’s source code, remember to reproduce them on this new version.
- If you're using a language other than English or French, make sure to translate the new labels.
What's included in this version?
- We removed social media links (Github, Discord, and LinkedIn) from the theme settings and added another way to configure them. Please see the Social media links section in our doc.
- New Roadmap template (Demo)
- New theme setting “Default color scheme”. Choose your website's default color scheme.
- New theme setting “Gray scale”. Choose different shades of gray and change the general tone of your website. (Try it on the demo by clicking on Customize)
- New theme setting “Max navigation items”
- Collapsible doc sections (Demo)
- New blog template with images
- New blog grid layout (Demo)
- Animations on the landing page (Demo)
- Added internal linking between landing page blocks
- New blog post layout "Narrow"
- New blog post layout with table of contents
- Support of comments on doc pages
- Added support for Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Telegram, X
- Optimized assets and images loading
- Added dark/light theme toggle to the footer
- Added tags to Changelog
- Added support for the beta editor (Note: Ghost is still actively working on this editor, if you find any issues please report back)
- Small images are now centered in content
- Newsletter form is now hidden when membership is disabled
- Empty paragraphs in content used to be ignored, now they're not
- Code injection didn't work before for pages used as data in routes.yaml
- The dark sidebar used to be too dark on light mode, now it's a little bit lighter.
- Added missing post content CTA translations and improved styles
- All external links in content open in a new tab now
- Full-width cards now take the full width of the page
Until the next update :)